• Pixhawk 3 Pro (PX4 firmware).
• 12pins, 10pins, 2x 6pins, 2x4pins JST-GH cables.
FMUv4-PRO takes input from all of the Pixhawk stakeholders; end users, developers, researchers and manufacturing partners. Goals for this iteration of the platform are:
• An integrated, single-board flight controller for space constrained applications.
• A modular multi-board flight controller for professional applications
• Sufficient I/O for most applications without expansion.
• Improved ease-of-use.
• Improved sensor performance.
• Improved microcontroller resources (384 KB RAM, 2 MB flash).
• Increased reliability and reduced integration complexity.
• Reduced BoM and manufacturing costs.
Key design points:
• All-in-one design with integrated FMU and optional IO and lots of I/O ports.
• Improved manufacturability, designed for simpler mounting and case design.
• Separate power supplies for FMU and IO (see power architecture section).
• Onboard battery backup for FMU and IO SRAM / RTC.
• Integration with two standard power bricks.
• Microcontroller upgrade to STM32F469; flash increases from 1MiB to 2MiB, RAM increases from 256KiB to 384KiB, more peripheral ports.
• ICM-20602, MPU9K integrated gyro / accelerometer / magnetometers.
• LIS3MDL compass (HMC5983 is now obsolete).
• Sensors connected via two SPI buses (one high rate and one low-noise bus).
• Two I2C buses.
• Two CAN buses.
• Voltage / battery readings from two power modules.
• FrSky Inverter.
• JST GH user-friendly connectors.
• 6-14 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU).
• R/C inputs for CPPM, Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus.
• Analog / PWM RSSI input.
• S.Bus servo output.
• 6 general purpose serial ports, 2 with full flow control, 1 with separate 1A current limit, 1 with FrSky protocol inverter.
• Two I2C ports.
• Two external SPI ports (unbuffered, for short cables only).
• Two CAN Bus interfaces.
• Analog inputs for voltage / current of two batteries.
• On-ground usage piezo buzzer driver.
• Sensor upgrade connector scheme.
• High-power RGB LED.
• Safety switch / LED.